• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why can't I paste?

cowax

Nice Shot
NLC
I just installed win2000 pro on a new computer, and after running it for about a week or two, I just released for some reason I can't paste text or anything after copying. Any idea why? Its a P4 1.6 with 384mb of ram

if you have multiple users on your pc (Joe,Bob,Paul) you cant copy/paste between them

When you installed the new version of windows did you TOTTALY remove the old version? IF not windows maybe confusing your copied file into an OLD directory and when pasting it cant find it?
Hope it helps!:cool2:

I did some searching on the net and found about this worm blast virus that caused this amongst other things. I just downloaded a patch from microsoft and everything seems to be working fine now. Thanx for the help.

oh blaster??? i had a version of that for awhile... nasty it is... really messes everything up....i fixed it though.

Back