• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why can not login t35?

ericzzw

ftp and website both can not login, when i logined, it showed as bellow(I could login yesterday),what is the matter?

You could not be logged in! Either your user data are erroneous or you have no privileges to access this server!

Press the Back button and try again! Also, check the password!

If you can't login repeatedly even though your user data are correct, please send us the following form:

Ihre E-Mail-Adresse:

Ihre Mitteilung:

They've got an FTP server problem- apparently high usage has damaged it or something- and amelen can't get anyone out there because it's Saturday evening and Easter. Hopefully it will be fixed soon...

2 much abuse today.. and i was away on vacation.. plus it was hard to get anyone to look at the servers on a passover/easter weekend.. I got over 1200 unique emails about ftp being down.. and it was down under 24 hours.. (and all the sites were always up and working..) :rolleyes:

Sorry i couldn't notify anyone of the problem earlier.. but i was in Boston for the weekend, and didn't expect anything like this..

Their FTP is down again. So much for the "24/7 FTP access." AAAAAAH!!! Why do people have to abuse these things!!?

Last edited:
Back