• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why are

you could also come to AZ. if you did that, i can hook you up with some Latinas

btw, black girls are "enamored" because of one simple explanation...

YOU LIVE IN ATL SON!!!

I ended up at a ghetto house playing pool

three 6 was blasting in the background. it gave me a migraine.

there were no women, oddly enough. was expecting some.

see, again, "ghetto", "three 6" mafia, yeah, you are still in ATL. seriously need to get out of there brother. lol

Well, in June if everything goes right*** I'll be moving to some family land in central Louisiana to raise horses and all that jazz.

*** - All of my previous attempts to get out of the ghetto neighborhood I live in have been short-lived or failed before they came to fruition. It's like this place is a black hole.

I went to Atlanta last year. When I was at the big park near the Coke museum, whatever it's called, I couldn't believe how people were coming to the water fountain with full on beach gear and acting like that's where they were. It was both funny and sad at the same time.

I went to Atlanta last year. When I was at the big park near the Coke museum, whatever it's called, I couldn't believe how people were coming to the water fountain with full on beach gear and acting like that's where they were. It was both funny and sad at the same time.

Centennial Olympic Park

But I'm actually surprised. Were they little kids or what? Usually the cops are heavy-handed there to make it look nice for tourists.

The beach gear was like a swimming suit, and maybe snorkel type stuff? You should have ran around smacking everyone in the head who thought they were at the beach :p

Back