• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why are my clicksor ads loading so slow?

Dusked

When I go to my site, the clicksor ads load really slow most of the time.... :confused4 Anyone know why?

i'm having the same problem, and sometimes the ads don't even show up at all. and i went to my acct about 10 mins ago and i kept getting errors, so i guess they're having some problems

Hmmm ok... well I know it's not just me, so that makes me feel better ^^ I'd like it to be fixed soon though, clicksor is the only ad service that's actully worked for me and I don't really wanna switch lol.

I believe Adsense is better than Clicksor, but not all people are approved for Adsense so Clicksor will then be the next option to try, I guess.

i use both adsense and clicksor, and they both have their ups and downs. a good thing about clicksor is that there is the option to be paid through PayPal which is convenient for certain deals i do. But i seem to earn more through Adsense so that's what i usually stick to. Plus Adsense has better support

Back