• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whosters.com for SALE

You'd need to provide some stats to backup your claim that it is generating 10-20 dollars a day from Adsense.

Robert said:
You'd need to provide some stats to backup your claim that it is generating 10-20 dollars a day from Adsense.

Yes that being two things:

1) Possible screenshot showing your making that amount from Google.

2) A screenshot from your awstats or something similar.

I havent told u my adsnese earnings. the adsense earning has hell lot other than the rough fighure i presented. the main part is the CTR. and that is not yet revealed.

Is there a site on that thing?
besides the index with adsense slapped everywhere, and some forum?

moreover, your adsense earnings are hard to believe.

only 38 hits from search engines (......)
20% traffic direct access (people knowing the site)
40% traffic from forum

moving on, in the ''Top 30 of 978 Total URLs'' section, we can clearly see, the number 1 visited thing is the forum, with 12% traffic.
while index gets a mere 1.6%

thus, with 63525 pageviews, the index got about 1015 pageviews that month.
wich equals to 34 pagevies per day.

Now I couldnt find any more adsense then on the index, so:
if 34 pageviews equals to 10-20$ profits per day,
a 10% CTR, would equal that each adclick made him between 2.94$ and 5.88$

Now I'm not sure if those are realistic prices per click for hosting related terms, but imo they seems farfetched.

//edit//
after reading the half-wokring forum, it seems that this is a free host,
where the ads *Could* be adsense

Google doesn't allow free hosts or any situation where the content of the site can't be garanteed.

- amelen, T35.com founder
If this is true, then your adsense account could be terminated any day
You shall not display any Ad Unit on a page that contains Ads associated with another Google AdSense customer (e.g., Your Web hosting company)
-google TOS, paragraph 2

Last edited:
Back