• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whose are the babies?

meow

Rebutted, enshrined
NLC
OK, I can't take it anymore. I need to know.

adizlaja and nickmahon both have these cute kiddies in their avatars. Is it themselves as puppies? Have they fathered them? What? Who? Where? I demand an explanation. :p

Maybe Sweden didn't get that show yet :p (They get all the Aussie relics) :biggrin2:

Originally posted by andytandoc
isn't that one of his 1st movies?
Whose? Webdudes? :biggrin2:

Guess you are too young to know it was a TV show :confused2

Originally posted by Jan

Whose? Webdudes? :biggrin2:

Guess you are too young to know it was a TV show :confused2
no.. on the site that was posted.. i thought it said different strokes was one of gary coleman's movies.. and i'm yound.. but i've heard of gary coleman...

Gary coleman's cool. I feel bad for him for having to play a kid on Diffr'nt strokes. (Correct Spelling). For those who don't know, Gary Coleman is a midget/dwarf/little person.

I think I might be digging this thread up a little, not too much though. i ahd to answer to your question, even though I already did a few times. Here it is again.

That baby is not me or mine. I just found the picture on a comic site and thought it was cool, so I put it up:D

Back