• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who's your fave DBZ character??

Who is your fave DBZ character?

• Trunks

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Goku

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andoid 17

• Andoid 18

• Gohan

• Goten

• Cell

• Krillan

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

warrior_trunks

Just testing out this "Poll" thingy.

Oh well.....who is your fave? (If you hate it...................oh well I dont give a s**t(sorry about that bad language)

Last edited:
Testing? Why don't you do it in the designated forum? It's called the "Test things out" forum. :p

o.o

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Testing? Why don't you do it in the designated forum? It's called the "Test things out" forum. :p

I know but its DBZ so general fitted it best and a halfly knew how... :confused2

My...this thread is going to get a lot of flames...

starting with mine...

DBZ is a disgrace to the world of anime!!! :mad:

LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO !!!

GO READ ANIME-MAGAZINE2001!

OR ANIME-ZINE (but that pretty stupid that 1)

and anyway, did you see what I wrote?!?!?!?!

Who cares what a small group of writers think? Majority rules.

DBZ suxx0rz m0nk3y ar$3!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

DBZ is a disgrace to the world of anime!!!
I feel almost the same way you do, The Poster Formerly Known as Needcgispace, I just need to change one little thing:

DBZ is a disgrace as is the world of anime!!! :D

Originally posted by Dusty
I feel almost the same way you do, The Poster Formerly Known as Needcgispace, I just need to change one little thing:

DBZ is a disgrace as is the world of anime!!! :D

Hmm, that's like saying:

Biblical art sucks!

Why? Because you are making a general statement like the above... :D

Biblical art sucks!
Hmm, now that I think about it, biblical art does suck. You and I think a lot alike, TPFKaN ;), but I think... no, I know I like anime far less than sucky biblical art.

Well you all who posted up there shouldn't say bad things about DBZ. They're the world's most popular anime and one or two people who hate em' aren't gonna make any differences....:devious2:

My...this thread is going to get a lot of flames...

starting with mine...

DBZ is a disgrace to the world of anime!!! :mad:
don't make me go out there and beat the shit out of u man:mad:

Originally posted by Weapon

don't make me go out there and beat the shit out of u man:mad:

You want some of me? Come an' get me DBZ-freak! :mad:

DBZ is horribly degraded anime, I don't even know why it is considered anime other than the fact that it is a cartoon. If you have only seen DBZ and nothing else, then you are mistaken about anime...$DBZ != $quality{"anime"}];

Originally posted by Net-Master
Well you all who posted up there shouldn't say bad things about DBZ. They're the world's most popular anime and one or two people who hate em' aren't gonna make any differences....:devious2:

Oh it's popular, but if you have watched other anime, you would know for a fact that DB-anything is shit. It is a fact, not an opinion. You'd be hooked on at least 36 other animes before you'd ever consider going back to DB.

DBZ does suck....

And also there are so many of these movies or serises about like planes and stuff turing into robots like Gundam Wing, Macross Plus, etc. and they're all annoying, you seen one, you seen them all... :mad:

You want some of me? Come an' get me DBZ-freak! :mad:

DBZ is horribly degraded anime, I don't even know why it is considered anime other than the fact that it is a cartoon. If you have only seen DBZ and nothing else, then you are mistaken about anime...$DBZ != $quality{"anime"}];
I have seen all thoughs other gay anime, ccs, kenshin, marmalade boy, flame of recca etc... there all gay just like u:D My sister has stacks of those cartoons and is always watching it on the computer and guess what its GAY! LIKE YOU U CHICKEN-KUN

... I grew out of cartoons

... and hate that DBZ sh!t.

DBZ pisses me cause some of my imature friends are obssesed with it. :angry2:

... and I h8 Pokémon too ...because my lil' bro is obsessed with it.

My conclusion = Obsessions drive others insane. :rolleyes:

Back