• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who's the USA gona bomb next?

Who's the US gona bomb next?

• Iraq

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N. Korea

• Palistine

• Stick with Afghansitan

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Me, for posting this :D

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
I'd say Iraq, not me, because Sadam Husain is still in power and he's gona start world war 3 if he's not removed soon. But now that I think about it, why the hell didn't we remove him 12 years ago when we had a golden oprotunity?

I can't think of anything in Germany worth conquering. ;)

Hussein likely now has the weapons to kill plenty of people if he's attacked from the outside. Bombing Pakistan would make no sense when they're an ally... sadly Israel already has Palestine covered... North Korea is dangerous but no more so than it has been all along... rapmaster isn't a very important strategic target, but there'd be no counter-attacks and after all we can't pay for all these bombs and not use them. So, bombing rapmaster makes the most sense.

Originally posted by rapmaster
I'd say Iraq, not me, because Sadam Husain is still in power and he's gona start world war 3 if he's not removed soon. But now that I think about it, why the hell didn't we remove him 12 years ago when we had a golden oprotunity?

Here is why: It would created a bloody political vaccuum because there would be nobody to replace him. There still is nobody, so I am concerned about it. Maybe elections could take place but I am too sure who would even attempt to run in them. Saddam murdered all of his opposition.

Back