• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who's the l337est?

In descending order according to the Top 10 Posters as I see it

• ** Webdude **

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Coolin

• LeX

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • meow

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Gayowulf

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Phrozen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LastActionHero

• gybro

• }:8) Supermoo

• Nick

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • needcgispace :p:p

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by meow
Hey! I'm leeter than Gayo. It must be my offer to give away signed tit pics. :p

I remember when i was in the lead. Back then you figured the numbers were a measure of stupidity, not leetness.

I didn't figure nuthin'. I asked. Much help I got. Life as ESL is hard, I tell you. :confused2

Because you attack me?
Anyway... I don't want a Weapon/meow type relationship...
And no, we are not in a relationship, if you are trying to find something sick about everything I type.

How about a truce?

Yes, I understand the word truce and I know how to look the words I don't understand up. It's slang that's problematic, not standard English, if you were referring to that I didn't understand the meaning of "leet". How many forreign languages are you fluent in, including local variants and slang?

I was wondering what you're on about. Whenever have I picked on you? :confused:

I never knew your first language really wasn't English. It sure seems like it.

How did you pick on me? Hmm...
You seem to find some sort of sick meaning to everything I say.

eg. I said I liked eating the soft part of chicken bones.
You said I liked sucking bones. :mad:

Originally posted by Coolin
I never knew your first language really wasn't English.
<---- That looks like the American flag to you?:D

Are you hyper sensitive or something? I said I also liked bones and later made a joke about it. If that was implying you're sick I must have implied that I'm sick too at the same time. :p

I've come to an conclusion. On almost every thread there is some arguing going on. This board suffers from GC abstinence. I'm not joking. Earlier all arguments were with or about him. Then everything was friendly for a while. Now it seems like people are looking for arguments (not referring to Coolin).

Last edited:
No, I think everyone knows it already. It's just that we don't talk about it. Maybe time with did.

This is getting a bit confusing.
Since I think Meow made a profound point, and I do so hate profound points going to waste, I'll explain in EFL terms:

Everyone has a deep-seated, irrational anger. Giancarlo used to be a sort of whipping-boy, one that everyone as a group could direct their anger towards and thus feel happier about themselves and about others. With the whipping boy gone, our anger has no where to vent and instead it festers inside us, resulting in sporatic attacks that break out at random, like the one you've wittnessed here.

Even simplier terms:

The fourm used to be a happy place when a Giancarlo argument was raging, now everyone's just disgruntled and lookin' for a fight.

No, you're wrong. We were all "one big happy family" (puke) here before the whuppin boy showed up... ;)

Back