• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who's got the most links?

Internal links are also counted and it can be several links from the same site too...

That thing sucks.

Not only because the results seem to be wrong... but also because you get different results for if you put www. in front or not.

Originally posted by Toefur
Not only because the results seem to be wrong... but also because you get different results for if you put www. in front or not.
Agreed. I get different result for different pages. (Google 38, 98, 300, 47 etc)

I found a site sometime back which showed ALL those linking to you, not just search engines.

That was quite an eye-opener :classic2:

Originally posted by Jan

Agreed. I get different result for different pages. (Google 38, 98, 300, 47 etc)

I found a site sometime back which showed ALL those linking to you, not just search engines.

That was quite an eye-opener :classic2:
But that's natural. Thay count actual links. They don't check if they lead to the same domain.

Back