• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who were you?

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
In a past life? :chinese2:

http://www.ishaah.com/Plife.htm or http://www.ishaah.com/plife.htm
"I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around the territory of modern North China approximately in 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker."

Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.

Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson -- to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around the territory of modern Turkey approximately in 575.
Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

I've seen this before...

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around the territory of modern South Japan approximately in 1250.
Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.

this reminds me of the discovery channel reincarnation episode which really freaked me out.

but this site is basically a joke, I'm sure...they use some of the same descriptions for different birthdates, though in different combinations. Also, I tried one of my brothers and it said he was a watchmaker from southeast US area, 1275 (or around then). Now as far as I know, Native Americans were not making watches in the Middle Ages. ;)

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around the territory of modern Saudi Arabia approximately in 1200.
Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Your lesson -- to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
This is mine. I was a girl:confused:

dont want to post the whole thing so here are some points.
-i was a girl!!!:angry2: :angry2:
-map maker
-in Northern territory of Australia!!!

You were born somewhere around the territory of modern South Africa approximately in 1275.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson -- to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

You were born somewhere around the territory of modern Spain approximately in 1675.

Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.

I was a seawomen? :D

Surely this can't be true... :biggrin2:

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around the territory of modern North Japan approximately in 1075.
Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around the territory of modern North Canada approximately in 1200.
Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were God in your last earthly incarnation, and you still are.
You were born many times somewhere around the territory of modern Universe.
Your profession was and still is God, All-Powerful, the One.
Too much for us to put into one mere sentence.
Your lesson - None, will you teach us some please?.

Hey, I like THAT site. It is waaay too accurate :D

For you Bible thumpers out there....IT'S A JOKE!! Don't get your panties in a wad.

You were born somewhere around the territory of modern South Japan approximately in 1250.
Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.

Now you remember?

"If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man." ->> hahaha!

Back