• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who wants to open shout-host.com ! with me

Stanley08

Hey people my domain shout-host.com i had 2 close a while ago since i was moving homes and i had no money 2 pay for server , anyone wanna open this with me if not ill just let it expire , last time this was up it had about 40 clients

Regards
Ash

Here's the deal

Here's the deal! I can't pay for any of it, but I can help you open it. I will be a staff admin, or super mod.

wait, this is a free hosting discussion? and you have 30-40 paying ones? not bad...how long did that take?

I'd open it with you. I can provide a small ($$ / mth, not $$$.) financial contribution (I'm a student). But, I don't have the time to run it.

Hello,
If you can finance the service or find someone who will just finance the site who doesn't have time to manage then i can manage the site and server and all billing and forums/support systems (if any) for you.

I have a vast experience with SSH, Cpanel, Fantastico, Server Setup, Installation etc.

So you may contact me incase you want a person to look after things

-Jovial

Last edited:
If you had 30-40 paying customers you should have been able to comfortably pay for your server. Did you have any paying customers, or only free accounts? I know this is in the free forum, but you need to have a source of income to offer free hosting, and it either comes out of the owner's pocket - or out of their revenue. You know what happens if you don't have enough $$! So I'm just wondering if you can tell us a bit more about the host, and what you offered, etc.

If you had 30-40 paying customers you should have been able to comfortably pay for your server. Did you have any paying customers, or only free accounts? I know this is in the free forum, but you need to have a source of income to offer free hosting, and it either comes out of the owner's pocket - or out of their revenue. You know what happens if you don't have enough $$! So I'm just wondering if you can tell us a bit more about the host, and what you offered, etc.

Depends if they were all paying $5 per year. :p

Back