• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who owns a hosting site?

Well,

The best advice I can give is to spend money on it in order to make it.

Make sure you have the best software such as WHMCS Automated Billing and Support system. Provide a good support base, such as live chat, message forum support, MSN and, if possible, telephone support. Your clients will respect you for it.

Create good prices. Not too cheap though as people will be convinced you are overselling or something. But not too expensive either.

Advertise like crazy on forums such as FWS.

That's what I do and it works.

hostoftheyear said:
Thanks i will use your advice.

Bad move! :lol:

Only joking, that is great advice, I would also like to say that you should offer services that no one else does, that way you can tap into a new and unchallenged market.

Robert said:
Please note that he said advertise not spam the forums. Incase anyone is taking notes. :)

HAHAHA I was wondering if that would be spotted. :p :beer:

Make sure that you take care of your customers by providing them 24/7 support, prompt support is really one of the most important aspects for the success of a hosting business.

Back