• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who loves windows 7?

Do you like windows 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I find it ridiculous that Win7 can't do some of the simple (but important) things that XP can.
Win7 can't display the total size of the recycle bin? That's ridiculous. Surely it can't be that difficult. Win7 also can't display the total size (in MB/GB) of an open folder. WinXP used to display it in the status bar. Now I have to select all files, right-click, go to properties and wait for it to calculate? Talk about a waste of time.

And don't get me started on the new taskbar. ....I know I'm probably in the minority, but the first thing I did after getting my Win7 system was set it back to classic mode.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. There's a reason I still have a Win2k box around here ;)

Quoted for truth

Win7 is like a Hoover vacuum, it sucks (memory hog) big time

also, like AboutWeb said
I never had a blue screen (it's called BSOD - Blue Screen of Death) in 2 years with my Windows XP. If you take care of your computer, clean temporary files and scan for malware, defragment, it will be ok.

This is so true, no BSOD for my XP.

I never had a blue screen (it's called BSOD - Blue Screen of Death) in 2 years with my Windows XP. If you take care of your computer, clean temporary files and scan for malware, defragment, it will be ok.

I took care of my machine and had all the latest drivers, and everything sorted. No hard-drive issues... no ram issues...

If Win7 is a hoover vacuum, WinXP is a dyson...

Windows 7 dont hog memory it uses it.
And yes there is a difference, but I aint gonna explain it silly person you are!!!

You're talking out your arse mib. I agree that Windows 7 isn't that best UI, I like XP for the UI, but not the backend when you've used 7 for a while longer. It works perfectly fine and fast, I just wish I could have my DX10 native in 64bit. On my gaming machine it seemed 7 was eating RAM for no reason, but it was using it unlike Vista seemed to do a few times.

You're talking out your arse mib. I agree that Windows 7 isn't that best UI, I like XP for the UI, but not the backend when you've used 7 for a while longer. It works perfectly fine and fast, I just wish I could have my DX10 native in 64bit. On my gaming machine it seemed 7 was eating RAM for no reason, but it was using it unlike Vista seemed to do a few times.
The only one talking out their arse is you, you may want to keep it shut

Imbecile, as you can see, OTHERS have agree with what I've experience, and I've agree with OTHERS. Don't show what a dumb@ss you are again, OK ?

The only one talking out their arse is you, you may want to keep it shut

Imbecile, as you can see, OTHERS have agree with what I've experience, and I've agree with OTHERS. Don't show what a dumb@ss you are again, OK ?

Personal insults to try and enforce your bull, nice. You're still talking out your arse, I even pointed it out it seems to hog RAM, but it's actually using it. Vista hogged RAM unnecessarily.

Last edited:
Ummm,
Personal insults to try and enforce your bull, nice. You're still talking out your arse, I even pointed it out it seems to hog RAM, but it's actually using it. Vista hogged RAM unnecessarily.
but before YOU said
You're talking out your arse mib. ......

I prove my point , you're a dumb@ss.... or maybe just an internet tough guy ? , still an @ss.

Talking out your arse isn't a personal insult, it's a statement of what was happening.

I prefer using Windows XP because of its new and improved features like:- Customization and usability improvements, Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, Faster boot, logon, logoff and application launch, Application isolation, and many more. Also Windows XP is very simple to use, whereas, Windows 7 I found little complex.

yes,

i like the window 7.this window is fulfil with all over the features.After installing this window you have no need to install the other driver.

yes,

Me love window 7.With the window 7 i am totally satisfy with it.I have installed in laptop and work fastlly and smoothly i have no any single faults saw in it.

Yes,

I like the window 7.Window7 have all features now a days is mostly uses.So that i love this window and i am fully satisfy with it.

its ok

Windows 7 is ok, the gui I like the most, but it eats more resources than XP :(
On my 2 GB ram laptop, I often get that Low memory message when I have some big apps opened;

Back