• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who killed Chandra Levy?

I think it's hilarious how conspiracy theories are resulting. Take this scenario:

She's jogging through the park (as she often did), and was grabbed by a weirdo. Dragged into the woods, assaulted and then murdered.

It happens quite often, she just happened to be linked to someone in congress.

Whenever a murder of somebody political or relating to a political figure happens expect it to be a big deal. Just the way things are. :D

There is a serial killer loose in that area. The serial killer only kills in that area and only like once a year or so. Since this is true, they are also suggesting that the serial killer killed her.

But than again, it could have been some wacko who decided to kill any random stranger who was in the park at that time.

She was wearing sport stuff. It didnt look like she was kidnapped, than killed later. It looks like just a normal old killing.

all i gotta say is oh god... i think peo should make a sub forum or GD (this forum) and make a

Discussions
The Discussions Forum - This forum is for people who want to seriously discuss topics with out dealing with usual crap and spam.

forum

She could of been killed by a hitman hired by Condit, and to make it look like a random killing they left her body in the park. Sorry I watch too much Law and Order.

Originally posted by is0lized
all i gotta say is oh god... i think peo should make a sub forum or GD (this forum) and make a

Discussions
The Discussions Forum - This forum is for people who want to seriously discuss topics with out dealing with usual crap and spam.

forum

And why are you SPAMMING this perfectly fine discussion then?

Speaking of spam:

what do Gary Condit and Pamela Anderson have in common?

the body of a 24 year old woman (bada bing, bada boom!)

Last edited:
If you caught the Condit/Chung interview, Condit certainly made it seem as if he was a lying weasle (about something, not necessarily killing her)

There is something strange going on I will certainly admit having to do with Condit... I can't quite put my finger on it...

Back