• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who is better - T35 or Gizba?

Cracker

-
NLC
Since I re-did my site's frame and navigation structure, I can now host with hosts with bottom inline ads (they won't display in my navigation frame because it uses a drop-down menu and thus, I can disable scrolling for that frame). Anyway, since T35's server was down for the past 22 hours, I've been uploading my site to Gizba since last night and have had cyberryan.ipfox.com point to my Gizba site for the past 4.5 hours. I've found Gizba to load a little faster than T35. However, I do know that I've tried Gizba once about six months ago, and they were down every 12 hours, but I don't know if that's true anymore. I've also noticed that they've upgraded their file manager and scrapped that crappy homefree script. Gizba seems to offer basically the same stuff as T35, except for the bottom banners and no FTP, but they're still good. Although Gizba was originally intended to be only temporary, I'm thinking of moving my site there on a more permanent basis. If anyone here has been hosted by Gizba, are they really as great as they appear to be, or should I stick with T35 when they come back up?

The main T35 page is still up, but the member server is down...:(

I hope it's temporary, but who knows? :confused:

Cracker, I have been using gizba.com for a while, they have had their share of problems ( like most free web space providers) but they for the most part have their act together. They do provide support to their members and their server have been very stable since they upgraded their file manager interface. If you want to find out more about them from the members, they have a members forum at http://forums.gizba.com you can either post a ? there or just read some of the post from members. I hope this helps you find a home for your site. btw like the site :)

Enjoy
Matrixnyc

Well, I guess I might just stay with Gizba then. As long as they don't move their banners to the top of my pages (they'd block my navigation frame if they were on the top instead of bottom), I'm safe there. I guess I picked a good time to redo my frames structure and navigation. And to think, I was about to lose my ipfox.com cloak and just promote my site at cyberryan.t35.com , but since T35 just screwed me over, they've lost that chance.

Back