• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who can we report abuse to a hosting company

Most people who download illegaly go buy the software/album they downloaded. If it's something like vBulletin then you download it to learn the ins and outs of it, but not using it live, I think that's okay, but I agree, if you use about 10 copies of un-licensed versions of vbulletin then you deserve to be done for it.

It's like me, I listen to an album, if I like it, I go buy it sooner or later, if I don't like it, I delete it.

Most people who download illegaly go buy the software/album they downloaded. If it's something like vBulletin then you download it to learn the ins and outs of it, but not using it live, I think that's okay, but I agree, if you use about 10 copies of un-licensed versions of vbulletin then you deserve to be done for it.

It's like me, I listen to an album, if I like it, I go buy it sooner or later, if I don't like it, I delete it.

Really? I've never seen that to be the case. In my experience, most people who download illegally do it because they cannot afford the "real" version.

Really? I've never seen that to be the case. In my experience, most people who download illegally do it because they cannot afford the "real" version.

Yeah - but to be honest, I think that copyright as of today is completely pointless. We really need to fix the laws regarding copyright. Have you heard of ACTA? Take a read - it's absolutely absurd what the world is doing to prevent warez. I support warez and the people distributing warez and in my opinion, go piracy! - not that I pirate anything :fangel: *shady eyes*.

Back