• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who can answer me?

oknet520

I found Rv skin manager in my WHM,there is Sub Reseller in it,does it means that I can create a sub reseller with WHM?
Im a reseller

Who can answer me?If I can do it,how can i do it?

oknet520 said:
Iipanel.net , :)

Am sure Iipanel would be willing to answer your question but heres my answer:

Sub-Reseller System: allowing reseller create sub-reseller, and sub-reseller can creat, delete, modify hosting accounts including manage RVskin with statistics on Sub-reseller, Reseller, and RVadmin. :)

If it is within rvskin it for rvskin. If sub reseller is installed in totally different to rvskin and near account functions in WHM

Ako said:
Wow, do you mean a reseller can sell resellers also?

Not a new feature :)

However I'd be cautious over using such a feature, if your reseller is overselling then you're potentially reselling a reseller on an already oversold resource and asking for problems.

If you really want to resell, then look at a dedicated or VPS.

oknet520 said:
I found Rv skin manager in my WHM,there is Sub Reseller in it,does it means that I can create a sub reseller with WHM?
Im a reseller

Who can answer me?If I can do it,how can i do it?

Hello,

We already provided you with an answer, we emailed you again, please check your email. :)

Many Thanks,

iiPanel.NET

Back