• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS P2H Module?

Fakher

Hello,
i need a Post to host module for WHMCS, that ll compare the forum(vB, IPB or XF) posts of a user and depending upon that post count it ll create/suspend/terminate the hosting account.

If someone interested to do it for me please post here or PM me.

I don't need rights to this, you can sell this script to anyone else too :)

Regards
Fakher

I used to have a working module when I first had Glacier Host, but I lost the scripting and structure for it. I can try coding one again, besides, I need one anyway. But, as it stands, there is no working one to be released. Also, if I do release it, it would most likely be a paid module.

No idea, I'd have to start from scratch, and that's if I even want to again. Its time consuming. Time that I don't have like I used to.

You'd think there would be a commercial option for this. I may have to pick this up, in a month or so as an idea.

ebpra 1994;

There is usually a charge for a commercial addon or module; it could be recurring or one-time and could be encoded or open-source. It really all depends on the individual developer.

Back