• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which would you recommend of these two hosts?

Willow

tera-byte.com or below10host.com
I've done a search of both of these hosts, and both had good reviews, but the last one was at least a year ago. I'm looking for a decent web host, with decent amount of space for $10 a month or less

And another one, verohost.com. How are they? They look good

Last edited:
I have 3 friends who use tera-byte, and swear by them, I've never heard of the other host, but they are very fast for sure and have nice plans.

I hear about things here and there about tera-byte. Some good some bad.

Although you should listen more to LordLOC since he knows friends that are being hosted with them.

Tera-byte is a large company. Their small plans are relatively expensive compared to the offerings of smaller hosts, and they lack features. However, the large plans are pretty much equal to what any host offers, but you are getting it from a large company with MANY clients, so one would think it is reputable.

So, on Tera-byte, go for it if you are looking at a large package, try somewhere else if you want a small package.

I don't know anything about below10host. Their prices aren't the lowest though.

What sort of range of hosting are you looking for, anyways? Like how much transfer?

Back