• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which will you prefer for hosting blog? dedicated or share?

It depends on the traffic that the blog gets and how much space it needs. If the blog has low to an average number of visitors, then, I would recommend opting for a VPS. This would also be a more affordable option. But, if the blog regularly receives a huge amount of traffic and has many many pages, then you may go for a dedicated server (of course, if the price isn't a problem).

Which will you prefer for hosting blog? dedicated server or VPS Hosting?

If you are running a blog which get less than 200 visitors per day then i think shared hosting will be best for you. If you are getting more than 1000 visitors a day then i would suggest you to go for dedicated server hosting.

Regards,
Adrian

It all depends on the traffic of the blog and resources (Storage, Memory, Bandwidth, etc.) that need it.

If your blog has around 200-300 visitors daily, then you should go for Shared Hosting as there are fewer requirements, and also, it costs low. If you have more visitors, then VPS Hosting is ideal. You can also change from Shared to VPS once visitors increase. When requirements reach a peak, then you might seek for Dedicated Server.

you seem new for the blog. Initially, Traffic to your blog may be less, if yes then I highly recommend you VPS. If your blog starts increasing in traffic and the resources are not enough then shift to Dedicated server

Which will you prefer for hosting blog? dedicated server or VPS Hosting?

Start with VPS Hosting as the DA/PA is build with increasing in traffic you can switch to Dedicated servers. If you are planning to purchase then don't miss out a special offer from bodHOST. 50% OFF on all VPS plans. Just Use code 50XMSVPS

VPS-Hosting.png

If you are a newbie then start with the VPS initially, as your traffic increases day by day then you can update the VPS to Dedicated server.

People usually start with low capacity, which means either Shared or VPS and then move to a physical dedicated server. Nowadays, one might stay with a Virtual environment on the Cloud, without moving to a dedicated server.

For a Blog to start with it would be be fine if you have shared Hosting. But if you have Blog hosted looking Dynamic get a wordpress hosting

For the Beginning, I recommend shared hosting as it is cheap & also have capability to handle the traffic & bandwidth of your website but as the traffic increases ahead & also the website data also get increased ahead then at that time it is advisable to move to a dedicated server.

This response will be different for everyone depending on where you are in your blogging experience. How many blogs you have, how much traffic your blog receives, what your budget is, any additional resources that may be required, and your technical ability are all the factors that will be considered.

Though, Shared Hosting is a wonderful economical alternative if you have a fresh blog with little traffic. If your site/blog starts to get a lot of traffic, you may want to upgrade to a dedicated hosting plan for sure.

If you want to host for blogging, I recommend VPS hosting since dedicated servers are expensive; however, if your business is large and you need to work more on your business and website, you can choose dedicated servers because VPS servers are less expensive than dedicated servers.

Hey there!
VPS and dedicated hosting are both great options for hosting your website online. But it all depends on your requirements and preferences at the end of the day. If you're just starting out and have a lightweight website or blog with low to medium traffic regularly, then a VPS is a great option. But if you own and operate a site with heavy data and experience medium-to-high traffic regularly, then a dedicated server would be better suited to your requirements. Hope this answer satisfies your question.
Thank you...

If you don't expect a lot of traffic and you're looking for a server on a budget, you should go with a shared hosting service. If you expect a lot of traffic but are still on a budget, you can go with a VPS server because it will be virtually dedicated to you and you won't have to pay for a whole dedicated server. This is the simple yet effective differentiation you can make if you are confused between the two servers.

Hello,

Searching for the best service provider for a website is quite difficult. There are numerous affordable and reliable options out there in the market, you just need to consider some important things while choosing the best one. Check customer reviews, compare features and hosting plans, etc. I think for blog hosting, shared hosting is the best option right now.

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
» Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
» Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now

You can choose based on your site's requirements. the amount of storage space required , expected traffic , bandwidth, etc.
I'll suggest you to choose VPS hosting

I will say you go with Host.co.in is highly recommended for excellent performance, a large support knowledgebase, and an easy-to-use, one-click auto installer. Ideal for SMBs, The exclusive deal on Linux cPanel Hosting at Rs 125 a month with free domain, SSL, 24/7 Support.

Get 35% OFF on all Web Hosting Plans - Code - WHF35.

Features are:

Free Domain
Instant Setup
Full Root Access
Daily Backups
24/7 Live Support

Their Linux Shared Hosting packages start at at Rs.125/month and include a free domain with an annual subscription.

Back