• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Which will you prefer for hosting blog? dedicated or share?

Joshe9

It depends on the traffic that the blog gets and how much space it needs. If the blog has low to an average number of visitors, then, I would recommend opting for a VPS. This would also be a more affordable option. But, if the blog regularly receives a huge amount of traffic and has many many pages, then you may go for a dedicated server (of course, if the price isn't a problem).

Which will you prefer for hosting blog? dedicated server or VPS Hosting?

If you are running a blog which get less than 200 visitors per day then i think shared hosting will be best for you. If you are getting more than 1000 visitors a day then i would suggest you to go for dedicated server hosting.

Regards,
Adrian

vivien.kuhne

It all depends on the traffic of the blog and resources (Storage, Memory, Bandwidth, etc.) that need it.

If your blog has around 200-300 visitors daily, then you should go for Shared Hosting as there are fewer requirements, and also, it costs low. If you have more visitors, then VPS Hosting is ideal. You can also change from Shared to VPS once visitors increase. When requirements reach a peak, then you might seek for Dedicated Server.

Dotzo.net

you seem new for the blog. Initially, Traffic to your blog may be less, if yes then I highly recommend you VPS. If your blog starts increasing in traffic and the resources are not enough then shift to Dedicated server

Hosting Advisor

Which will you prefer for hosting blog? dedicated server or VPS Hosting?
Start with VPS Hosting as the DA/PA is build with increasing in traffic you can switch to Dedicated servers. If you are planning to purchase then don't miss out a special offer from bodHOST. 50% OFF on all VPS plans. Just Use code 50XMSVPS

VPS-Hosting.png

VPS9

If you are a newbie then start with the VPS initially, as your traffic increases day by day then you can update the VPS to Dedicated server.

fcolor

People usually start with low capacity, which means either Shared or VPS and then move to a physical dedicated server. Nowadays, one might stay with a Virtual environment on the Cloud, without moving to a dedicated server.

ResellBox.Net

For a Blog to start with it would be be fine if you have shared Hosting. But if you have Blog hosted looking Dynamic get a wordpress hosting

Ramanshah

For the Beginning, I recommend shared hosting as it is cheap & also have capability to handle the traffic & bandwidth of your website but as the traffic increases ahead & also the website data also get increased ahead then at that time it is advisable to move to a dedicated server.