• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which shall i choose from these popup ads

michliu

AdScholar, GoClick, PopupTraffic, PopupNation, popupmoney... or any others

which of them are more credible and effective?

adscholar if you can get in...

goclick if you can't but you've got LOTS (100's of visitors/day) of visitors...

popupnation doesn't seem to have any links to signup...

popupmoney only pays $1CPM, in which case you'll probly get more with popuptraffic

1. AdScholar - are experiencing some bugs in their system while they upgrade to offer better tracking for advertisers. Have been providing poor affiliate support of late, but remain promising. Check back in a few months.

2. GoClick - reputable, offer great payouts and topical targeting capabilities. The only drawback is a Netscape bug that they are currently ironing out. Recommended.

3. PopupTraffic - only counts uniques, but pops up on every page view. A cookie is available to reduce this to one pop/day, which is recommended. Offers popups ($3CPM) and popunders ($2CPM). Recommended.

4. PopupNation - Must be a Websponsors.com member in order to participate. Payment is on a CPA, rather than CPM basis. Worth exploring.

5. PopupMoney - Much the same as PopupTraffic, albeit with lower payouts. Stick with PopupTraffic.

6. Others - AllClicks Exit (accepts new members for a few weeks every quarter, pays a massive $15CPM on exit pops. Recommended). ExitFuel (spawns multiple windows, but is reputable. Worth exploring). Affiliate Target (not worth the trouble - read other threads on this forum for more info). FastClick, Engage, ClearBlueMedia and BlueFishMedia all also offer pop* variants to their publishers, and all are worth exploring.

hehe. I was just looking at that. Although it has no real meaning, it's always a buzz to reach 3 figures.

The best thing is that it makes people believe that you actually know what you're talking about. ;) Ha!

adscholar's join link to me to trafficblvd... So i think they're not accepting new members

goclicks payout rate is funny... They pay you a penny per 4popunders in any 3hr period...

Say you got 15 popunders from 3-6am, you get 3pennies. Say you get 3 popunders from 6-9am, you get no pennies. Say you get another 3 popunders from 9-12am, you get no pennies...

So i could only really recommend it for bigger sites, since the only 2 pennies i've earnt from it after 100 popunders is one day i had 4, and another i had 7...

Back