• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which place has the biggest file size limit?

Omari

i need to send somthing to someone but it would be easier to just use ftp and upload it to a web server then let him download it whenever, he is on 56k, it is a huge file. i am going to use winrar to make it in to multiple small files, but i have no idea who to use to have the least amount of files...

I have a 10 meg clip of me getting my hair cut on tripod. Some mp3's too. I would go with them. The only prblem, it they intercept dowloads, and you have to click on the link on a page filled with ads.

i remember back in the day i used freewebsites.com 4 my mp3s and they did not last long..
i dont know if thats changed.. but.. that was a long time ago so i think there smart about mp3 webmasters

i know alot of my friends use tripod.com 4 there mp3s

Originally posted by LeX
Tell you what, Omari. Tell your someone to sign up for an account at http://www.runbox.com , they've got 100MB space.

thanks, i'll get about 10 accounts from there :)

i signed up at familyshoebox.com because they have unlimited space + ftp, but they seem to have a 14.28 mb file size limit, the upload just stopped at 14.28 mb...

(by the way, i think you read wrong, i didn't say someone i know was looking for a place to store stuff(like some people do when they try to hide the fact that it is them looking for somthing), i said i need to send somthing to someone, somthing being a few movies)

wow it's e-mail... does anyone know of a place that will let me send at least 50mb e-mail file attachments?

Originally posted by Omari
(by the way, i think you read wrong, i didn't say someone i know was looking for a place to store stuff(like some people do when they try to hide the fact that it is them looking for somthing), i said i need to send somthing to someone, somthing being a few movies) [/B]
Yeah, that's right, I didn't decipher incorrectly. I suggested you tell your someone to signup for an account at runbox, and you can send the guy attatchments up to 100MB (you can do this with Outlook etc.)
I never said it was a fwp or a place to store things.

Back