• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which pays international users?

darkcurves

NLC
Are there any Ad Revenue service which pays international? I mean other than Google ads. Anyone can help me? I am from Malaysia, if you guys are wondering. Thanks.

There are several that will, but is your traffic also "international"? Some will pay if the majority of your traffic is from USA.

Try http://focusin.com ... My friend got a check from them in Middle East. His traffic was mostly from US, btw they accept all traffic, but the payment is more for US traffic.

Why you are not using google ads? I guess they are the best out there..

Thanks Mike. I will also use Google Ads. Just want to know, coz i have a feeling that Google Ads wont stay for long.

There are quite a few ppc search engines out there where you can integrate the search results into your site like Adsense by using their javascript code or xml feed.

A lot of ppc search engines also pay international as longs as your site is written in English and a majority of your visitors are from the US, Canada or UK, then you should be alright.

To find out weather your country would be accepted by any ppc search engine, you will need to read the Terms and Conditions before signing up. There you should easily see if your country would be accepted or not. :bandit2:

Back