• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which paid web hosting company has the best control panel?

michop

b&
b&
Hello Everyone,

Pls i want to know the best web hosting copmpany that has the best control panel for designing, managing and administering a website? your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Are you looking for opinions on the best control panel, OR a webhost that has the best control panel?

Chris

all of them basically do the same thing on the end user side. I would not use the control panel as the basis for decision when choosing a host

Yes, do not base your decision solely on the control panel being used, simply because there are other factors that are much more important (uptime, reliability, support, etc). :) I do, however, feel that cPanel is the best combination of features, and overall control.

Chris

Last edited:
rather i would say a webhost that has the best control panel?

You need to define what you see as the best control panel, then someone will be able to point you in the direction of a host :)

Personally I prefer DotNetPanel on a Windows box, but we also offer cPanel and also run other customer boxes with no control panel at all.

Also, why the concern over the panel? Surely it's stable hosting that's most important, the control panel is only used when setting up for the 1st time and perhaps now and again to add / update an email account or as a front end to the web stats.

I think DirectAdmin has less bugs than cPanel.

Direct Admin uses only 128mb of ram to run. cpanel needs 256mb to run.
The reason i like cpanel is cause most users say:
I want 500mb of space
and 1gb bandwith
cPanel/Fantastico
so
yes direct admin is very nice and very basic for the common user thought to appeal to the public go with cpanel
:)

Back