• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which is the best place to register a .com domain ? Price is not an issue !

thedarkknight

Hi everyone,
Which do you think is the best place to register a .com domain ? Price is not a issue, I am not looking for the cheapest register etc. I am looking for feature packed & reliable register.

I suggest you register through namecheap.com
I have many domains registerd their, they accept paypal, and creditcards.

the support replys within 30 minutes.

thanks i have heard good things about namecheap. They are definitely in my top list.

whats your opinion on godaddy, enom, registerfly & networksolutions. Remember i am not looking for cheap, i am looking for best.

Thanks

Go with Namecheap, I have three domains reg'd there :)

Don't go with Registerfly, NetworkSolutions i've never heard of..

i stick with godaddy. They have the best features i need in every domain for every of my uses :p

domainsite.com

Great support, the control panel is a bit old, but it works great. PayPal and CCs accepted

Domainsite looks a bit outdated{no offense} but i guess you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Anyway for me it's come down to godaddy Vs namecheap ...
Let the debate begin :D

All of my domains are registered with Namecheap. :)

Domainsite.com is a terrible registrar, their DNS is really messy. I've heard so many bad things about them + even had a DNS issue with a customer of mine that is using Domainsite.com.

GoDaddy is my top choice. I only have about 3 of my domains there of about 20 but its the biggest one in the world and they have 'real' support staff.

Back