• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which is the best free board system

Or I see. But for $12.95 per month, it's better to get a paid hosting and use a phpbb or ikonboard instead. You have more control on your own board.

Originally posted by cashman9
How can I get ikonboard to work if I'm hosted at discount-hosting.com? <---newbie

You install it? Try searching the net for tutorials with Linux/Perl. :rolleyes:

It looks like vBulletin? It literally copied vBulletin's features and layout bit by bit! :D

Moron. :p

FYI, every board out there that "looks" like vBulletin is a UBB-clone. It's been done for 3 years. Features? Haha. If they wanted to, they could implement much more. BTW, you'll see that the layout is different if you studied the tags behind it.

What? You're mistaken:
A) I use it right now and
B) I have it completely customized.

For you, all I have to say is "kusu o taberu na"

What? You're mistaken:
A) I use it right now and
B) I have it completely customized.

For you, all I have to say is "kusu o taberu na"
Then how could you not have known it's not a free board up 'til yesterday when I showed it to you?

[add]

Never mind, you're using the trial version.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Then how could you not have known it's not a free board up 'til yesterday when I showed it to you?

"How could you NOT have known it's NOT a free board..."?

Me "not" knowing that it's "not" a free board doesn't make sense. By your logic, the two negatives would cancel out one another and I'd be stuck with "knowing" it's a free board in the first place, which I didn't! I didn't understand your question either, aside from the poor grammar. What were you asking?

Actually, you don't know your grammar; the second "not" negates the adjective free, therefore having it act like the antonym fee-based.

Apparently you didn't see my edit either. :confused2

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Actually, you don't know your grammar; the second "not" negates the adjective free, therefore having it act like the antonym fee-based.

Apparently you didn't see my edit either. :confused2

Yes, Hayama-kun is correct. :)

Back