• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which is better?

Sean123

Invision Board or vBulletin. I know vBulletin cost alot of money but thats still the one Im aiming at. But which one has more options and is fater and more reliable. Im used to vBulletin and think it is probably the best boards ever made. But does invisonboard even come close or is it possibly better. Please help. Thanks

Sean

IBForums comes nowhere near vBulletin. I've noticed that vB surprisingly is faster, and I think it has been well-established that vB has the most features of all.

vB is better... if you have the money and a reason to spend them on a bbs vB is well worth the money...

In a tight situation ... I'll suggest to start with a free forum (IB or phpBB) and see where it goes. If it picks up, migrate to vB.

PhpBB is kind of dominant right now in terms of free boards, more people use them than the others. Vb is better because it is paid and has more features. Ib isn't bad either.

Just to say your all wrong i personaly think invisionboard beats VB. The Invisionboard Admin Panel is great and easy to handy. And also i think the Layout of Invisionboard looks way better then VB's does.

Back