• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which is Best Email Client Software?

Peter65

Hi..
Is IncrediMail & Eudora are Good email clents?

I have been using MS Outlood 2K for long time. But now I am fedup with it's 2GB Limitation. Because of this I have lost lot of my important emails (in the process of truncating and recovering).

I want to switch to a email client software, that's capable of handling huge load, features rich and maininly "no 2gb limitation".

I have IncrediMail and edura pro in my sort list. Can you tell me how they store the emails and any limitations?

Eudora ! that's pro and IncrediMail just nice interface . fucntion are same as outlook as i know .

I didn't think incredimail was an email client, i always though it was just an addon of smilies and backgrounds and annoying colourful pictures :confused4

Has IncrediMail improved at all yet? I used it when it first came out, thought it was quite good but it downloaded all the emails so I could only access them on my HDD. They were deleted from the actual email account. That's really annoying if you format a lot like me, lost all my important emails on various occassions. Now I just use Outlook Express.

u can keep a copy by copying another Identity from ur document and setting there . and replace it after u format ur machine

IncrediMail is a regular client, and you can use it without all its fancy emoticons and colors. IncrediMail also includes a Keep Copy on Server option, although it's difficult to find and I don't remember where it is.

I know that this thread is old, but I think that the information posted here can be useful for someone. Speaking about the email client software, personally I use The Bat! as it provides me with an integrated IDN support and unlimited memory and access to countless email accounts. In general, there a lot of good email clients, everyone can choose a proper one. For those who are looking for an email client I can recommend to check the article on http://www.beautifullife.info/web-design/10-best-desktop-email-clients-mac-windows/. It helped me a lot. I hope it will help someone!

I would like to share with you some software. The Opera email client is a slick and flexible interface that will satisfy almost all your email needs, and Opera integrates RSS feeds in this experience as well. Some may find the message editor lacking a bit in power, and the absence of support for encrypted email is unfortunate.
Mail for Windows is a basic email program that lets you handle email in multiple accounts with ease and security, though it lacks more sophisticated features. You cannot set up filters, for example, email groups or message templates.
DreamMail manages email and RSS feeds handily and handsomely with stationery, labels and related message search. Unfortunately, international language support is limited, DreamMail's spam filter seems ineffective, and IMAP accounts are not supported.

Back