• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which is a better hosting company

mobman

Valuable Host

or

Nuke.to

for a reasonable price

also some one with experience could tell m:biggrin2:

i need to know that too, i am currently choosing between them to but i think im goign with nuke.to

Originally posted by mobman

Valuable Host

or

Nuke.to

for a reasonable price

also some one with experience could tell m:biggrin2:

Valuable Host

Let's try helping mobman out with...

"I've used abcdefghost.com for 4 months now, for my domain http://www.mydomain.com and they have had great this and that, uptime has been excellent, and blah blah blah. I have the super4 plan."

Originally posted by Chicken
Let's try helping mobman out with...

"I've used abcdefghost.com for 4 months now, for my domain http://www.mydomain.com and they have had great this and that, uptime has been excellent, and blah blah blah. I have the super4 plan."

hhmmm .... i may check out abcdefghost.com :devious2: :D

Probally better than fasthosts :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Chicken
They are really good, heh ;)
:rolleyes: - yup ;)

Dedicated servers come with unlimited hard drives & unlimited internet connection too i see :devious2:
for only $1 per month and no min contract .... now that would be my perfect host .... oh and with 64 GB ram ... and quad 1.5 GHZ proccessors

ROTFLMAO

more chance of fasthosts getting a brain and moving over to unix.

i am already on fasthosts

i am already on fasthosts. but their ----in charge to much money they bumb people

e.g livestats to install 10 per year.

all this should be included free on a reseller account but NO! you have to pay for everthing

that why im gonna switcth to a UNIX host which people tell me area better:cool:

Re: i am already on fasthosts

Originally posted by mobman
i am already on fasthosts. but their ----in charge to much money they bumb people

e.g livestats to install 10 per year.

all this should be included free on a reseller account but NO! you have to pay for everthing

that why im gonna switcth to a UNIX host which people tell me area better:cool:

go with donhost ( reseller )
go with oneandone ( personal )
go with valuable host ( commercal / personal )

Are you blind?

Read webhostingtalk.com. Even here, Chicken made a great point you say you have been with like five different hosts and in another post your looking for a cheap host?

Once again I will direct you over to webhostingtalk.com and do a search for donhost you will see how the negative reviews they receive.

Robert

Originally posted by Myacen Network
Are you blind?

Read webhostingtalk.com. Even here, Chicken made a great point you say you have been with like five different hosts and in another post your looking for a cheap host?

Once again I will direct you over to webhostingtalk.com and do a search for donhost you will see how the negative reviews they receive.

Robert

I am not blind ( thus i am able to respond )

A have read webhostingtalk.com ( but don't care i have used them before )

I have used them before and know whats true and false .. and you don't .. cos i guess you have not.

Just because people say dohost is crap .. doesn't mean it is .... if someone told u there was a bomb under where you are sitting ..and you was standing up in a completely empty room with just you and this guy ... would u believe him :D ... ??

Donhost isn't without its problems ... they just recently moved ... but now they have no un-planned downtime ( 99.8% uptime rate ) ... because no host has 100%.

Donhost is a good , well run company which provides such a manor of service that all other reselling hosting companies are lagging behind.

I would recommend donhost to anyone ...

Anywayz ..

Back