• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which host is good to put phpBB2?

15 gigs of bandwidth for $5 per month?
Do you have an actual site that uses that amount now? If the site is just for a forum I highly doubt you'll use that amount of bandwidth unless you have serveral thousand users.

I think you need to be a little bit more flexible on your price or lower your required bandwidth amount. Otherwise you may get replies from people like -------- that promise a lot until you actually need support :confused2

Good luck!

Re: Re: Which host is good to put phpBB2?

technically speaking, unlimited does not exist but in hosting term, unlimited means all you can use. It's like a buffet data transfer.

I am sure you are aware of this terms, I hate seing people keep pushing "unlimited does not exist" this and that. we all know it well what unlimited means in hosting business. There is no need to point it out.

Originally posted by MN-Robert

You do realize unlimited does not exist :confused:

i have two thousands of users
because the stupid www.jiffynet.net 's apache failure
they deleted me!

now i bought rcthost and i will report to you guys whether they are good

ionhosting seems good to me but try one at a time only!!

thank you for helping me out anyway~

i do know unlimited does not exist but no one on earth will have 50subdomains yeah?
100 Mysql????
or even 20000000GB of stuff??

^^
thanx

Back