• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Host do you like best?

Myqth.com. Reason: Stability, good prices, good features.

Discount-hosting is good for some uses also, they're cheap and very stable even if unspectacular.

Can't say I've ever really used tech support with any host so I can't speak about that.

Originally posted by Hoth
Discount-hosting is good for some uses also, they're cheap and very stable even if unspectacular.

Do they give you any kind of control panel for your site?

No, they just have a little spot for setting up email forwarding and tell people in their welcome email how to get to phpmyadmin and the web stats. They're very simple, they just offer exactly what they list along with good speed and uptime (I don't recall any downtime in the year I've used them, although there must've been a few minutes I missed)... but sometimes that's all you want. The month trial period before paying is a plus also... one time I used them as a temporary place to host a site for a month while looking for another host, and so didn't pay them at all for that.

I should mention Valcato looks good to me also, but I can't really judge them when I've only used them for a day.

Last edited:
Back