• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which do you think is best?

Which do you think is best

• BlazeBoard

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • IkonBoard

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • phpBB

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • YaBB

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • XMB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm itchin' to upgrade to Ikonboard 3... but I don't want to risk it 'till it's fully finished... and i'm getting impatient...

Gr.

Anyone using it yet?

burning board looks an awful lot like vbulletin 2 [at first glance, not function-wise]

Well, the poll says the phpBB and iB are the same, Who is going to win? I like them both, but phpBB the best.

I don't like how phpBB look. iB looks a lot better.
At least, phpBB2 will be better looking.

What do you mean? It just look the same as iB, if you change the color sheme around.

Originally posted by gyrbo
What do you mean? It just look the same as iB, if you change the color sheme around.
You cannot choose enough color. There is only border color, color1 and color2.
For iB, there is Table Border Colour, Board HTML Background Colour, Misc Table Cell Colour #1, Misc Table Cell Colour #2, Misc Header Table Cell Colour, Title Background Colour, Title Table Border Colour, Forum Table Cell Colour #1, Forum Table Cell Colour #2, Category Title Background Colour, Nested Category (Expanded) Col. #1, Nested Category (Expanded) Col. #2, Thread Entry Colour #1, Thread Entry Colour #2, User Strip Background Colour, User CP Navigation Tabs: Active, User CP Navigation Tabs: Inactive and 2 Navigation Border Colours.
So with iB, you can customise your board to look exactly the way you want.
Not that much color choices are necessary, but at least more than 3. PHPBB2 will have more choices then PHPBB 1.x, so it will be better looking. At least that's what I think.

Originally posted by gyrbo
And you don't get confused by all these colors?
lol, yes, I don't even know what some are for.
vBulletin is the best, good functions, less choices for colors, but still enough to make it look good. Too bad it costs money:mad:

Back