• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which company is trusted?

Weirds

Weird Member
NLC
Which company that offers good prices for webmasters?

Please tell me. And it must be good companies, that they will send me check after I earn.

Please tell me. Thanks.

What kind of site do you run? Where are you located? Do you own your own domain?

All these, and more, are questions that you need to answer before we can help you pick an ad agency.

Regards,
Dan

I am running Internet Collection Site, I am in the US, I am going to have my domain after some days later. (I am applying one)

So, why do you need these informations?

Oh, please tell me what companies are good to use?

A lot of companies will give you lower rates if you do not own your own domain, if they accept you at all.

Also, many companies, including my own, are very reluctant to accept non-US based members due to the high amount of cheating that usually comes from eastern countries.

I'm not exactly sure what to recommend for you to join, though. Try BulkClicks.com.

Regards,
Dan

Hmm

Depending upon what you are going to use as ads,

Found404.com $5 CPM
Clickagents.com $.20 CPC

Are the two we use religiously.

Have you been paid by Found404? That looks like a really good program.. How are their stats?

Well..

I have been paid in exact accordance with what they have in their TOS every month for 2 years. They are a well respected company, and stats are legit.

I got 122,000 Uniques Yesterday, and got 95,000 impressions.

I'd like to reccomend a few other programs, with representatives on these forums:

Standard Internet Programs - AllClicks, SearchTraffic, ClickThruTraffic, TextLinks and ClickHereForCellPhones.

OverSee Programs - TargetWords and PopUpSponsor.

dkAds

FineClicks

(Just add a ".com" to the end and you'll get the official website)

Best of luck,

A few more trusted names occupying the online ad/affiliate marketing space are:
BurstMedia.com
LeadCrunch.com
AffiliateFuel.com
Websponsors.com
DirectLeads.com
ValueClick.com
Advertising.com

You'll soon find which of these companies will fill the bulk of your inventory once you filter through those that are willing to accept you into their ranks, since most currently hold as much (or more) inventory as they can handle.

Back