• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Browser Do You Use?

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
Which of the following browsers do you use:

• Internet Explorer 7
  • Mozilla FireFox 2.0
  • Safari
  • Opera
  • Other (Specify)

I'm pretty sure I got the major browsers out of the way, so which ones do you use and why?

I use IE7 mostly, but also use FF2 as an alternative.

What an original topic.

Opera. Because it's better than the rest in pretty much every way.

Lol, sorry for the unoriginality I'm just interested in seeing what other people use.

I never really saw an Opera user. :D Well I did today :)

I also love IE7, its my new primary browser. I don't know whats all the hate about it.

It's still way less secure than the other browsers and is pretty much the only modern browser not to comply to standards.

The only difference I see between IE7 and FF2 is that FF is a bit faster when starting up, and probably what...0.0002 seconds faster in loading pages.

I use the Firefox nightlies, so technically Firefox 3.0. Personally, I dislike Opera and IE7 because they take up too much screen real estate and have always seemed slow to me.

I just have no need to use Opera - Firefox is good enough: why fix what isn't broken?

IE7 isn't standard compliant, and therefore sucks. I was forced to block all IE users to greatdb, because every single ----ing browser works with it, except IE.

get-firefox.jpg

Back