• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

where to go?

Fuzzylogic

i'm just having a look around the web for relilable web adversiers that i can stick on my website. I'm not really sure where to start, i also need one that will pay to someone that lives in australia as well. any help would be grateful.

Originally posted by Fuzzylogic
Correct me if i'm wrong.[/url]
You are wrong :p Many "foreigners", including Aussies are using them. Peo is in Sweden and he uses them, and has received a cheque. Can't remember off hand who else from this board does, but take a look at the long adsense thread below this one :)

As for that FAQ#5, they may require that we fill out a special form later to exclude us from US taxes. They haven't implemented it yet, but the US people usually have to provide their SSN or TIN for most advertising companies before they can join.

Originally posted by Jan
You are wrong :p Many "foreigners", including Aussies are using them. Peo is in Sweden and he uses them, and has received a cheque. Can't remember off hand who else from this board does, but take a look at the long adsense thread below this one :)

As for that FAQ#5, they may require that we fill out a special form later to exclude us from US taxes. They haven't implemented it yet, but the US people usually have to provide their SSN or TIN for most advertising companies before they can join.

So us Canadians don't really need to do anything about it right?

Originally posted by amirk999
So us Canadians don't really need to do anything about it right?

You won't have a SSN, or a TIN, so you cannot provide them with that, but there may be a form to fill out to exempt you from taxes. It's probably a tax thing on their end. If they are sending money out to poeple, the IRS would like to know who these people are, and if they should be paying taxes on the money. That's my guess.

I need to log in when they add that, i am in the US, but i dont pay taxes, and i am not a business. So i will see whats going to happen.

Hmm...well, I don't know US tax law, but if you are earning income, how come you aren't paying tax on it? Probably you earn less than the minimum to be taxed, but do you not even have to file taxes then? Sounds bizarre.

Back