• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where to find hosting website??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't. Ready made ones are terrible, and if you don't know how to start your own website I don't think you should be hosting other people's.

Don't. Ready made ones are terrible, and if you don't know how to start your own website I don't think you should be hosting other people's.

I have to chime in and announce that web design and I do not get along and I hate everything about it and plan never to write a line of code again. That being said, I host plenty of happy folks.

But yeah, looking for a turnkey solution, usually a very bad idea.

thanks guys for telling me... ;p
oh yes, i am not sure wat sort of online business should i go for... my earning full time job are real low... i hope to gain a bit more from online. who to look for that could help me?

Well, I can tell you from personal experience, if you are looking to make a quick buck, hosting is not the place to do it. With so much competition, it makes it extremely hard to pull much of a profit.

what sort of business should i able to do? dont really need to be quick buck just as long as it can make some money will do as my earning for full time job is real real low.

A second job!

All depends on how much time & effort your willing to put in and how low a wage you will work for.

you are talking about turnkey sites here. You buy the site, put your settings and launch it. However, you might want to consider some custom websites as most turnkey websites are overused and do not attract people anymore. As for the proxy site, it is a site where people go to to surf "anonymously". But they are commonly used by surfers to visit illegal sites which can get you in trouble.

Phproxy is a good script and easily customizable.

you are talking about turnkey sites here. You buy the site, put your settings and launch it. However, you might want to consider some custom websites as most turnkey websites are overused and do not attract people anymore. As for the proxy site, it is a site where people go to to surf "anonymously". But they are commonly used by surfers to visit illegal sites which can get you in trouble.

Phproxy is a good script and easily customizable.

Good advice - but you fell on 'Phproxy is a good script and easily customizable.'

o0... i am wondering anyone of u could tell me which site or business should i go into... i used to do hosting business and selling of body building supplements.... i used to do dropshipping but i think it's not longer good?
anyone could help me out? ;p

i used to do hosting business and selling of body building supplements.... i used to do dropshipping but i think it's not longer good?
anyone could help me out? ;p

If that's what you've done before think again, your doing worse case selling.

If your serious and need to, then look outside the web based business.

;( what online site should i go for, i closed supplement business due to problem with drop shipping... now i wish to go online as my full time job seriously having big problem...help needed pls

ok... i having a site and need to change things. I having an idea of the business i want to have now, but wouldnt know if possible to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back