• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

where is the best place to offer free email?

it's good if you don't mind it's slow and has annoying popups. But, I think they don't accept new free signups anymore...

yes. but they don't provide @yourdomainname.com instead @user.i-p.com. Their parent company Outblaze did provide @yourdomainname until about a month ago but they have either stopped it altogether or they have restricted it to niche sites with around 300,000 page views.

Originally posted by LastActionHero
yes. but they don't provide @yourdomainname.com instead @user.i-p.com. Their parent company Outblaze did provide @yourdomainname until about a month ago but they have either stopped it altogether or they have restricted it to niche sites with around 300,000 page views.

Ahhh, right.

I think hotmail has been the easiest to use so far. The problem is you can't get the exact name you want, as someone has already taken it. I try to look for small sites that my friends online own and ask them if I could get an email address at their domain name. I use a local server for my personal e-mail, but try to get one like yourname@yourcity.net. I know a few people who get their e-mail addresses from their town's website. I forgot to mention. At http://mail.chek.com you can get a free e-mail address. I would check to make sure the server your e-mail addy's is on, is online and working. I got an e-mail at confederatearmy.com but the livinghistorycam had gone out of buisness and I ended up sending fake e-mails.

:bandit2: :rambo2: :cow:

Last edited:
uh, Dyne you got it all confused. Hessan want's to know of a place which he can use to offer email to the users of his website using his domain name. Not a service that he wants to use for himself ;) :)

Back