• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where can i Learn php?

Nug

Mah Gituar Rox
NLC
Hey I'm looking for a php tutorial, i know very little. I've tried one but it was very slow to get anywhere. :eek:

Another good idea if you want to learn PHP is to install WAMP (Windows Apache MySQL PHP) in your computer. It is a local server that allows you to test your PHP scripts/pages on your PC without having to upload to your hosting account.

Nugi, keep going with Tizag.com , seriously, it explains it well, rather than you just Copying and Pasting and not learning anything.

The best way to learn is ask, if you want to know how to do something ask someone and (me) someone will answer with a commented scipt.....

Also, you could buy a book, they are a good reference to have around....

As KRAK_JOE said, the best way to go about learning php, or most other things is a book.

I bought Sams teach yourself php, mysql, and apache all in one for $35.

are the tutorials on php.net not good, they are the only ones I have actually looked at.

Back