• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where can I get a similar forum 4 my site?

well i am still sticking by VBLite being the closest looking to VB, as it is made by the same company. :p

Originally posted by Themanonthemoon
well i am still sticking by VBLite being the closest looking to VB, as it is made by the same company. :p
Actually, vb lite is just a mild version of vb for a customer to try the real product and what they cn expect.

yes, but it still looks like VB, although you are right, wbb is pretty much a rip off, just with a crappier backend.

Originally posted by roly

there was a big security hole in ALL phpBB2 RCs patched in RC-4
Couldn't you have consolidated it in 1 post? I wouldn't like to call ppl spammers, but it seems this is getting very much to the limit. It's actually not much difference for small boards.

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Couldn't you have consolidated it in 1 post? I wouldn't like to call ppl spammers, but it seems this is getting very much to the limit. It's actually not much difference for small boards.

Actually, in his first post, he just basically copied what you said and reworded it. I think he justly deserves to be called a spammer. :(

Originally posted by conkermaniac

Actually, in his first post, he just basically copied what you said and reworded it. I think he justly deserves to be called a spammer. :(
Hehe. I think I should feel proud that he actually found my sayings were good and copied them.

Originally posted by Custard_Pye
Woah!!! U all have come up with some great 1s. I will use one of these. Which 1?.......
Choose phpbb2. ;) PM me if you've any queries!

With RC-4, i upgraded not long after i posted that post, phpbb2 (Full-Release Version) is going to be good, pity they dont have anymore styles besides the default 1!

Have you tried the other boards? Ikonboard may be fast enough for you and I respect that if you think its a good board but the others are much faster.

Free : phpbb2 w/ Nick's vB theme which looks nicer than some real vBs
Paid : vBulletin , the real thing is always better :)

Back