• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where can I find free online flash games that I can host on my own site.

john874

Hi,

I am looking for some free online flash and shockwave games that I can add to my site. Does anybody know of any that I can get hold of. I am interested in sites that offer free online games that you can host the .dcr and .swf files on your own server like Miniclip.

Thanks!

use a flash file save program and save all the .swf files from miniclip, it really works ;) or use google to search for free flash games

I have tried searching Google for free flash games, but only a few offer you the ability of adding them directly to your own site where you can host the .swf file.

What do you me get a flash file by downloading all of miniclips games.

Do you mean downloading them all even the ones that are not in the free content for your website downloads section.

I guess you didn't see my first main post then. As Miniclip is the one that I mentioned when giving an example.

I already know about miniclip. Has any body got a list of these gaming sites that offer free games like miniclip where you can actually download their .swf file and host it on your own server.

I would like a list of the sites that offer this. The more the better.

Have you collected the games from the internet from sites that allow you to add them to your site as I don't want to add games to my site and then having to take them down because I were not allowed to use them.

Also, do you have a list of the games and how are the game files and .swf files named.

I ask this because I am interest.

I also have around 500 games of my own, but I want to grow this collection by getting as many games as I can get my hands on.

The more games I can get the better, but even though I want alot of games, I only want games that are made well and are of quality. I don't want games that don't work properly and are not that fun or interesting to play.

T.M. said:
Check my sig :eek:

Back