• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

When should I get my next haircut?

When should I get my hair cut?

• A month from now

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • 6 months from now

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Cut it weekly like me :D

file.php

I'd like to add that my hair will never, ever be anywhere near as short as fnixws's.

This is about as short as it'll ever get. And as neat as it'll ever get. I rarely brush / blow-dry my hair like it is in this picture. Taken nearly a year ago.
me2hc1.jpg

It's 5:45AM.

Why the ---- am I still awake.

Last edited:
Wash it, don't condition it, don't brush it. You will get dreadlocks. Go with that for a while. Then cut those off and start fresh.

dude, you need some long punk hair, then you can do an extreme mo hawk. do it. J Street has spoken, you must obey.

I like your hair in that pic above.
But grow it longer still. Babes dig long hair on guys. :p

Last edited:
ITT I learned that most /fws/ers look like they're gearing up to join the army.

Forreal.

J Street: I'm gonna do Liberty Spikes as soon as I can find a blow-dryer. I didn't bring mine from ATL.

Dynash: Yes! They do. :classic2:

In all honesty, I'll probably not get it cut until the next time I go back to Atlanta. Around New Years ... Maybe longer depending on how I like it.

david432111, feel free to make better.

Where's the "do whatever your girlfriend prefers" option in the poll? Not that it should be the only deciding factor, but if you're having a hard time deciding anyway.

Back