• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what's your worst day?

Agum

mine would have to be today.

- @home was screwing up... actually this is from last night but I'll count it as today to make it a perfect bad day. after a lot of checks it's their DNS server that screwed up. later I did the DHCP setup and it fixed it. so that wasn't the worst of all. but I havent been able to online for the whole day before that.
- Trying to get a teacher to fill out my teacher evaluation for my application to MIT which is due pretty darn soon, and the teacher is absent today. ah whatever, will do it tomorrrow, so that wasn't the worst of all.
- Classes are getting as bad as they can get. Calculus is no problem since it always is no problem for me (got A for the progress report), but physics is getting tough and then I'm screwing up bad on English (got C..). Since I always havent been any good with English so that wasn't the worst of all.
- Reinstalled Diablo2 (after a month of stopped playing due to too many reasons to list), got on bnet, opened a new character, trying to transfer some old nice items to my new character (e.g. Tarnhelm, Magefist, some rare items, etc.), server lagged out and I lost all my items. Diablo2 is a virtual world and it doesn't have anything to do with me personally so that wasn't the worst of all.
- Dated a girl to a drama play for the night and she didn't show up... Ok so the play was good and watching it alone wasn't all that bad, so that wasn't the worst of all.

And, adding that all up.... now THAT is the worst of all.

Last Thursday -- my 14 year old daughter ran away from school and then threatened to kill me! -- Don't worry it was said in rage, but never-the-less, she is one angry girl! And I have to deal with it in the midst of my own seasonal depression -- it's gonna be a tough winter alright :(

Originally posted by Agum
Dated a girl to a drama play for the night and she didn't show up... Ok so the play was good and watching it alone wasn't all that bad, so that wasn't the worst of all.
[/B]

As in a school play?
How romantic is that :rolleyes:

tehehe

Back