• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's up with Muttle.com?

bliles

Well, here we go again. Muttle has been down all day so far. Does anyone know what's going on with it?

Some of the same users that tear up the muttle board might be responsible for this, I think those such users need to be booted.

Dangit wolf now are you going to start flaming us here? :rolleyes:
Ok, well websites go down, right? We all know that. And Muttle is hosting tons of other websites. This can crash servers. It's probibly a problem with that.

Originally posted by notnamed
Dangit wolf now are you going to start flaming us here? :rolleyes:
Ok, well websites go down, right? We all know that. And Muttle is hosting tons of other websites. This can crash servers. It's probibly a problem with that.
Nope I'm not flaming. But have you seen the muttle forums? Unlike these nicely controlled ones it is almost totally unmoderated which can lead to Spam among other major problems.

I think Muttle is hosted with FDC for their server? (If that is wrong, please correct me), if so, FDC may have *temporarily* unplugged the connnection to the network from the Muttle server(s).

I don't know what thread you're talking about...

Anyways, I'm getting a server in the layerone datacenter. Now there's some quality bandwith :).

Originally posted by Muttle.com
I don't know what thread you're talking about...

Anyways, I'm getting a server in the layerone datacenter. Now there's some quality bandwith :).
the one I emailed you.

Back