• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's up with Bush and Saddam

well US and Aussie troops are there waiting for the next stage if that is any help. :bandit2:

i heard people say US troops are in kuwait now ...and they're going for Sadamm in the middle of January or by the end of Jan. ...is that true ?

Yesterday, was the 12th birthday of the persian war.

Saddam held a speech in wich he said that he wont hesitate to attack US army members IF they come on his territory. He also said the Allah is great and Allah will guide them thruh all this. He also mentioned that the US people today are considered as the Mongolians of a few centuries ago (read: Barbarians).

Last edited:
Originally posted by Wojtek
He also said the Allah is great and Allah will guide them thruh all this
which isn't any different then Bush saying the war on terrorism is a war of "good vs evil" and "with the grace of God we will win this war" and "God bless America and our troops"

Originally posted by CareBear
which isn't any different then Bush saying the war on terrorism is a war of "good vs evil" and "with the grace of God we will win this war" and "God bless America and our troops"
All I know is that God would kick Bush's ---, and not bless his stupid war campain.

I find it odd his "evil" suddenly matters now when no one seemed to mind just a short while ago.

Ignoring the fact that Saddam doesn't have one, I'm sure launching into an all-out war, pushing him into a corner, and giving him nothing to lose is just the right way to handle a man with a nuclear bomb.

This would make a wonderful movie. Such a shame it's real.

How many Iraqi kids are we allowed to accidentaly kill while removing this evil man before we become evil ourselves?

Well, figure this. Saddam is the one leader on this planet that has never had a weapon he didnt use. That's what all this is about. There's a difference between having weapons for defense and having them for offense. With his history, who would trust him to have mass destruction weapons? Besides, his very threats to the U.S. now verify to me that he has such weapons, and certainly intends to use them. He's not really that stupid. He wouldnt make such public threats in the open if he didnt have the means to carry them out. This time around he is NOT saying ALLAH will destroy us like he did in the last war, he is saying HE will destroy us. Read the words and you know he has the weapons.

So the question now is...do we build up a force there that can take him out and possibly intercept any launches? Or do we fall back and wait for him to nuke someone else in that region (or turn them to putty with chemicals) and THEN try to build up a force there? Personally, I prefer the pre-emptive strike option. I'm sure there are those politicians and scientists high in the Iragi structure that having been giving us secrets, which would explain why the U.S. is being so forceful now......they just cant release that info to the public without risking the lives of their key informations (hence losing their source of information) in the Iraqi structure..

In my oppinion this is like the cold war.

Both sides are bullshiting on each other and waiting for the other to act.

It's just plain stupid.
Even if hussain would have such weapons, what would be his advantage to strike on the US? None, because the US would strike back 999x times harder on them.

Bush only wants hussain out of there from an economical point.
He gets a new leader up and a new 'frendship' begins between bush and the new leader and misteriously the new leader will sell the USA gaz for almost nothing.

There's always $$$ behind everything nowadays.

Not some " USA's security issues "

When he was actually using chemical gas against the kurds, we gave him only a verbal reprimand and then reasoned that the kurds targeted were probably pro-Iranian anyway (Iran was the enemy, we were allied with Iraq). Decades later, we're eager to go to war with him for only possessing it. I find that amusing.

We expect them to put their total faith and trust in the UN weapons inspections program, when we before shattered that trust using it as a cover for our Iraqi spy organization. I find that amusing too.

When Iran was at war with Iraq and pushing for a regime change, we condemned them for threatening Saddam and the "legitimate government" of Iraq and violating the "accepted norms of behavior among nations". Now we're pushing for the same and violating the same. I find that amusing too.

We put sanction after sanction on Iraq, pushing millions to famine and death, and we do nothing to China, who have a thousand times more violated the human rights we accuse Iraq of. That's amusing.

We tell ourselves that the sanctions are caused by the weapons in Iraq, and as soon as they disarm, they will be lifted, and food an medical aid will return to Iraq. We tell the Iraqis that the sanctions will stay in place while Saddam is in power, compliance or no to weapon regulations. That's amusing too.

We repeatedly say Saddam expelled the UN weapons inspectors in 1998, though he did nothing of the sort. They left voluntarily, ordered by their leader Richard Butler to leave before our air strike commenced. This was even reported at the time, but the story was changed a little more than a year later to further justify the strike. That's amusing too.

I still wait to hear the justification for this first-strike-- oh wait, what're they calling it? that's it, "preemptive strike" on Iraq. They won't actually kill Saddam, I realize that. I doubt they'll even find him. Sort of like what's-his-name, um.... Osama bin Laden. Man, talk about falling off the pages, what happened to him?

This would make a marvelous black comedy, it couldn't be written better.

Last edited:
The question isn't wether or not something should be done about Iraq because the whole international community knows it can't go on like this but the question is how.
You can't just go and bomb another country cause you happen to feel like it because then you set a precedent for every other country in the world to go to war with another one for whatever reason. And as opposed to Iraq, some of the ones that don't like each other do have nuclear weapons.
If the US had any solid evidence that Iraq posessed those weapons they would have shared it with the world by now since then noone would oppose a war. Except now they say: "we have it but we won't give it to you" which leads to all the current international protest.
Bush just wants a war and whichever reason will present itself will do and if there aren't any I'm sure they'll make some up that are supposidly backed by evidence noone's allowed to see.

Originally posted by CareBear
The question isn't wether or not something should be done about Iraq because the whole international community knows it can't go on like this but the question is how.
You can't just go and bomb another country cause you happen to feel like it because then you set a precedent for every other country in the world to go to war with another one for whatever reason. And as opposed to Iraq, some of the ones that don't like each other do have nuclear weapons.
If the US had any solid evidence that Iraq posessed those weapons they would have shared it with the world by now since then noone would oppose a war. Except now they say: "we have it but we won't give it to you" which leads to all the current international protest.
Bush just wants a war and whichever reason will present itself will do and if there aren't any I'm sure they'll make some up that are supposidly backed by evidence noone's allowed to see.
Nuclear weapons possesion by Iraq is just a bullshit excuse to start war with them. Don't tell me the states and iraq are the only 2 countries in this world that posses nuclear stuff.... :rolleyes:

I don't know if anyone noticed, but there was a whole shitload of worldwide peace rallies today. If only the powers that be would take heed.

There can't be any country with more human rights abuses than...the United States. America should shut up and stop complaining about Iraq and China and look at how bad the United States has been. What's happening with those prisoners at Guantanamo? And how about those times when the United States assassinated leaders of other countries, only to put up a worse leader who would leave millions to die while he himself became a billionaire (read: Mobutu)? The United States teamed up with Britain recently to chase out natives on Chagos so that they could build a stupid military base. A lot of Americans also treat minorities and elderly people like $hit - from policemen beating African-Americans to retirement home staff depriving old grandmothers of food. At least when China and Iraq commit human rights abuses, they at least stick to their own turf. The United States abuses people all over the world, including in their own country, and to tell you the truth, if any American was surprised that 9/11 happened, then that person was stupid indeed.

Oh, and one more thing - Saddam Hussein would have never had "weapons of mass destruction" had it not been for the United States. End of discussion.

well, saddam hussain got 100% of the votes in iraqs last election... do yoe reaaly there is any democraty in iraq ?

anyways, this will be the same as the 2nd worldwar and the war against the taliban

the usa will kill "the evil people" and the population will be free again same as germany 1945 or afghanistan 2002
after that th us will help the people building a new great country, and iam pretty sure the iraqis 2040 will be very happy to live in a free country. thanx to the usa

Back