• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's up with afreewebhost.com?

Tyler

NLC
I'm using a subdomain with them currently:

http://darksoul.dotf.info/

And yes, I am a paid client.

Site went down at 2PM today, and it's now 10:50PM. I've been told two times now they are looking into it. No actual information on what was wrong.

At first the entire dotf.info domain was down, still might be I don't know. And upon using the IP link in the email they sent me when I joined I no longer have a cpanel account :confused4.

Anyone else have a site with them?. Any ideas whats going on?.

Figures, after posting this it works now.

It's all good now. They supply a good service - first time this happened to me with them.

Glad to see that your problem got resolved. Always a good thing to get a provider who gives you quality service.
It's all good now. They supply a good service - first time this happened to me with them.

afreewebhost.com the worst webhost

Guys, its my advice to you all please dont at all think of switching to this server its the worst , even worse then the worst, i have experienced it and i dontt want yu all to face the same experience.

It just have only one staff member which comes only for 30 to 40 min a day, facilites providedby them are worst moreover they can go off at any time without notification.

So its my advice to you all dont at all think of it..

Back