• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what's the worst thing....

I was on a trip in Colombia, and several divisions of Army soliders started to go on the streets in Bogota, a major gun battle took place twenty five miles away where I was and over 98 rebels were killed. That was long time ago, a major morale victory for the Colombian Army who only lost five or six men. Then later, they started winning battle after battle, all the way up till today. But it was quite bad being in Bogota at the time.

Now you probably know why the Rebels (FARC, ELN, Drug Traffikers) are getting pretty desperate to deal with the government.

Originally posted by coolguy23
what's the worst thing that has happened to you?

i still have to think of mine, but what about you guys?

Realizing that I am a human being surrounded by artificiality then waking up and seeing that nothing is as it seems and the world is nothing more that a dream in each mans mind.

i couldn't agree with GuruXL more, one day i realized that and things haven't been the same since. but other than that the worse thing that happened to me was getting involved with some bad ppl and ending up in jail because of it.

Last edited:
Worst thing that happened to me...

Worst thing that happened to me was when my mom called me outside. When I walked out to the backyard I was surprised to see a collection of dead slugs on the ground squirming. :nervous: I was close to stepping on the poor things - barefoot!

Originally posted by Coolin

What country do you live in?

Obviously the USA by the sounds of his statement. According to statistics his statement is extremely true.

Not really... I am just saying that had I been black I would have gone to jail, for sure. I would have gotten an alka-sensor on the spot too (which I didn't) and I would have been treated with little or no respect. This also applies to white people who emulate black culture. Since I am white... I get the benefit of the doubt.

Back