• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's the go with Rob A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phuckedup

! ¿ who ? ¡
NLC
First he was banned as RobA, now he's back as Rob_A and using the same sig that he adds to every post, and still living in the domains forum being a whore for some redirect subdomain company.

I don't want this to turn into a flame thead like the one about kali turned out to be, but i just want to suggest to a mod to warn him (if not ban him again) that the world does not revolve around him and he has to accept other peoples throught, and that he should stop spamming subdomain redirects which he thinks are the best thing since sliced bread.

:)

Rob_A has been banned. Let me know if he shows up again.

Or i could post my thread and report it so you guys read it quicker :p

While we're on the topic of banned members coming back, may i suggest the idiot ban mod? We all know the websites that have the "you are an idiot, ha ha ha ha ha" windows that multiplies 1000 times, well this mod redirects banned members to a page like this. Banned ex-members will be so annoyed at this they won't want to come back! :D http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?&threadid=60107

heh ok, but incase anybody wants to see what i'm talking about..,

DON'T CLICK HERE​

<<Mod Edit/if you don't want people to click, then don't post it ;)>>

Uhh, and what about your signature, Phuckedup?

It clearly insults all the thread starters which you have linked to in your sig.

Doesn't matter if they were in the wrong or not, your signature would be in violation of the rules too it would seem.

phuckedup said:
hmm..guess you're right there.
I mean, it's not my call of course, but like I fail to see why the mods haven't removed your signature, while many similar others have been removed.

And it's not because it wasn't seen. :rolleyes:

heh so now you're blaming the mods? :p

nah, you're right so i did remove it. i'm thinking about replacing it with "Congrats to all the people who bought servers to offer proper hosting (1 2 3 4 .. 999)"

phuckedup said:
heh so now you're blaming the mods? :p
I post a link to a quote by Kaliboy2g before he was banned, and I was asked to have my signature removed.

You insult 4 people, and yours isn't.

Not an accident. :p

yeah i think i remember that quote, but weren't a few people were quoting it?

but yeah that is weird, (if i remember correctly) your tiny 1 font sized few words vs my bold and centered sentence :S

phuckedup said:
yeah i think i remember that quote, but weren't a few people were quoting it?

but yeah that is weird, (if i remember correctly) your tiny 1 font sized few words vs my bold and centered sentence :S
Well good, I'm not the only one who sees it. :confused4

Size doesn't matter so much... however, your actions do matter.

For instance if you are engaged in a flame war with someone and both of you include personal attacks in your sigs, I would ask both of you to remove those sigs. End of story. Move on.

If you for some reason feel that you need to continue this discussion do it privately with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back