• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats the deal with Excelland? (Makes no sense!)

Well, you can either get your web site hosted with them for free or you can start up your own Free Web Space service. Anyone can sign up for free and no requirements, unlike some others.

Some people have commplained about the speed, but from what I have experienced their speed and service are good.
The only thing possibly with speed is their templates (big images). :)

Excelland also has huge ads. So I don't think anyone would want to host with them. Therefore, your host will probably get not that many members. I believe Northsky (AboutWebServices now) provides a similar service that is supposedly better.

Here's a little quote from http://www.northsky.com

As you may know, North Sky is now called "About Web Services" and is a division of About, Inc. Community Architect is a product of About Web Services and is a turnkey community-building resource for Webmasters, businesses, and organizations.

I used to have the Excelland Service for my users.But their right the banners are way to big. But they have a choise from top/bottom banner or a pop-up I don't know how big the pop-up is ... but the service is slow, which they say their working on. Their support is great bunch of nice people. I am going to try Community Architect been wanting to try them out, but they wouldn't accept me without a website desgin :D.

Back