• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's the best free URL redirection subdomain ...

DarkTemplar194

What's the best free url redirection for subdomain? i don'tcare about ADS, or Services. What i mean by best is easiest to remember: what people won't have to bookmark to remember the url. Besides .TK, but .com.ru type things are welcome:D

i think cjb.net is the most famous, so i would say it would be the easiest to remember
anyways, if you dont care about ads, you could buy a .com and you could add your own banner or popup, i think you would get more then 10$/year easyly

True, but i mean like people who wanna see your site (don't have their own and don't know what free URL redirection is) once i think i wanted to show a friend one of my old sites and it was .cjb.net and they had to write it down i think. So something like ".has.it" or ".com.ru" is good. not .tk ... that is slow and unreliable.:eek:

cjb.net again. there are so many sites which use this one, i think even the newet newbies should know it pretty good
but if they are soo new to internet, maybe they wont remember has.it or com.ru or maybe they will type www.name.hasit or something

what about now.nu? I'd suggest dot.nu, but for two reasons I don'ty like it.

1) It never works
and
2) kinda like murat said, it can be confusing, and people might asusme your site is just name.nu.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
what about now.nu? I'd suggest dot.nu, but for two reasons I don'ty like it.

1) It never works
and
2) kinda like murat said, it can be confusing, and people might asusme your site is just name.nu.

Yeah, I second that.

And what the hell is going on with dot.nu lately, anyone know? :confused:

Originally posted by tandoc
tt has a stutter!

i found that .net.tf is pretty cool...
Yea the .net.tf domains are pretty good.
They're full of features such as statistics and password protection, and are also very short in length.
Personally though I tend to use uni.cc because they too have some nice features, and allow you to control your own external DNS.

Back